June 24, 2022
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
214 SW Walnut St Ankeny, IA 50023
Time & Location
Jun 24, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Slick Designs: 214 SW Walnut St, Ankeny, IA 50023, USA
About the event
Learn to make your very own moss art with lush green preserved moss to bring some natural happiness into your home or office space! You’ll also have a fun-filled creative day with a professional artist and other passionate people learning a new skill. Follow Kathleen Joy on facebook or Instagram @kathleenjoyart
What you’ll get:
- Instruction and guidance from Iowa renowned professional artist Kathleen Joy
- 2-3 different kinds of preserved mosses to choose from for your piece
- Gloves (to keep your hands from being stained)
- Pre-stained 8″x8″ wood frame
- Lots of fun hanging out with a professional artist and other creative souls for a great time
Please arrive 10 minutes early
What do YOU need to bring?
Mostly just yourself in old cloths….and sticks!
At your workshop, you will have your frame and moss provided, but if you want lovely sticks you’ll need to go on a walk in the woods! You can collect pieces from anywhere. Perhaps you want something in your art collected from a special location to your heart. Maybe a place of good memories so you can think on those wonderful memories when you see your art again. RSVP Required. Find the link to RSVP above.